Last Updated: July 3, 2015.
2. Not Legal Advice. The Information is made available for general informational purposes only, and is not intended to constitute specific legal advice or to be a substitute for advice from qualified counsel. Without limiting the foregoing, the Information may not reflect recent developments in the law, may not be complete, and may not be accurate in or applicable to Your jurisdiction. Because the Information is general in nature and may not pertain to Your specific circumstances, You should not act or refrain from acting based on any Information without first obtaining advice from professional counsel qualified in the applicable subject matter and jurisdictions.
3. No Attorney-Client Relationship. The Firm cannot represent you until it knows that doing so will not create a conflict of interest. Also, the Firm cannot treat unsolicited information as confidential. Accordingly, the Firm has a policy of entering into attorney-client relationships with its clients only in accordance with certain procedures which include executing an engagement letter and addressing professional responsibility conflicts as required by the Bar Associations of the states in which the Firm maintains offices. You agree that Your access of the Site or receipt of the Information, or Your transmission of electronic mail to addresses on the Site, does not create an attorney-client relationship between You and the Firm.
4. Authorized Jurisdictions; Certifications. Although this Site may be viewed from any of the 50 United States of America and territories, as well as any country, Pasky Gruber attorneys practice primarily in the State Illinois, California, Florida and Indiana of the United States of America. The bar memberships of our attorneys are listed in the directory of attorneys. Other jurisdictions may have laws and regulations which differ substantially from those of Illinois, California, Florida and Indiana.
The Firm's attorneys are not authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction other than that for which they have gained admission.
5. IRS Circular 230 Disclosure. To comply with certain U.S. Treasury regulations, the Firm informs you that unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained on this Site, including attachments, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on such taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service. In addition, if any such tax advice is used or referred to by other parties in promoting, marketing or recommending any partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement, then (i) the advice should be construed as written in connection with the promotion or marketing by others of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed in this communication and (ii) the taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
6. Texas Board of Legal Specialization Unless otherwise indicated, attorneys listed on this Site are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
7. Office Location & Responsible Attorney. To the extent that any applicable ethical rules or laws require us to designate a principal office and/or a single attorney responsible for this Site, Pasky Gruber LLC designates its Chicago, Illinois office at 320 W. Ohio, Ste 300, Chicago, Illinois 60654, telephone 312.448.7710 and Richard C Gruber Jr as the responsible attorney.
8. Intellectual Property. ©Copyright 2012-2015 by Pasky Gruber LLC. All rights reserved. Content on this Site that is provided by Pasky Gruber LLC, or its licensors, including, but not limited to, certain graphics, photographs, images, screen shots, text, digitally downloadable files, audio, videos, trademarks, logos, product and program names, slogans, and the compilation of the foregoing ("Firm Content") is the property of Pasky Gruber LLC and its licensors, and is protected in the U.S. and internationally under trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property laws.
You agree not to download, copy, reproduce, republish, transmit, modify, or distribute any of the materials contained on the Site in any publications, in public performances, on websites other than this Site for any other commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of the Firm, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers.
Furthermore, use that disparages or discredits the Firm and/or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of Firm's or its licensor's property, or that otherwise infringes the Firm's or its licensors’ intellectual property rights is strictly prohibited. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or service mark contained on this Site and all Firm Content is owned or licensed by the Firm and may not be used by you without prior written approval. Pasky Gruber will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Nothing contained in this Site shall be construed as granting a license or other rights under any patent, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property of the Firm.
9. Links to Third Party Sites. If you use any links on the Site to websites not maintained by the Firm, you will leave the Firm’s Site. The linked sites are not under the control of the Firm and the Firm is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained on a linked site. The Firm provides these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by the Firm of the site.
By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that Pasky Gruber has not reviewed all the sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
10. Rules of Conduct.While using the Site you will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. In addition, the Firm expects users of the Site to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the Site is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section; your failure to comply with such rules may result in termination of your access to the Site. You agree that you will not:
a. Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
b. Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site.
c. Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that the Firm endorses any statement you make.
d. Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
e. Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or that may be or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment.
f. Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site).
g. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site.
h. Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site.
i. Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
j. Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent.
k. Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content.
l. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine," or in any way gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Firm grants the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service. The Firm reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
11. Filtering. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d) as amended, the Firm notifies you that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available here and here. Please note that the Firm does not endorse any of the products or services listed at these sites.
14. Governing Law. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of Illinois without regard to conflicts of laws principles. By using this Site, you hereby agree that any and all disputes regarding these Terms will be subject to the federal and state courts located in Cook County, Illinois.
16. Severability. If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
17. Entire Agreement. The Terms are the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede and merge all prior discussions between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
Last Updated: July 3, 2015.
This policy describes our practices on the websites where it is posted. It also applies to text messages and emails.
This policy does not apply to our use of employee information. It also does not apply to information we collect from you offline.
You agree to the terms in this policy when you use this site.
1. Questions; Contacting the Firm; Reporting Violations. If you have questions or concerns regarding The Policy, you should first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions or concerns or complaints about our The Policy or our data collection or processing practices, or if you want to report any security violations to us, please contact us at the following address or phone number:
Attn: Richard C Gruber Jr Pasky Gruber LLC 320 W Ohio St., Ste 300 Chicago, IL 60654 312.448.7710
2. About Children. Our Site does not target and is not intended to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under the age of 13. Child Online Privacy Protection Act.
3. Users Outside the United States. If you are a visitor of the Site who resides in a country other than the United States, your accessing or using the Site in any way constitutes your agreement that (a) we may process your Personal Data for the purposes identified in The Policy, and (b) your Personal Data may be transferred to and processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By providing your Personal Data, you consent to such transfer.
4. California Residents. Residents of the State of California have the right to request a list of all third parties to which the Firm has disclosed certain information during the preceding year for the third parties' direct marketing purposes.
However, it is our policy to neither disclose personal information, nor to sell such information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. In the future if The Policy changes in this respect, you have given us your email address to contact you with any material changes, and you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us at email@example.com or:
Attn: Richard C Gruber Jr Pasky Gruber LLC 320 W Ohio St., Ste 300 Chicago, IL 60654 312.448.7710
5. Types of Data. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data.
While The Site is designed so that You may generally browse it without providing any Personal Data, certain areas of the Site, for example, may collect your name and email address. We may also collect your street address, fax number, or phone number. We may also collect your company name. The Firm uses your Personal Data for the purposes for which it was submitted by you to the Firm and for the Firm to send you news, publications and invitations that may be of interest to you.
Other general uses of the Personal Data you submit to us is used to respond to requests that you make. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
a. provide improved administration of the Site;
b. improve the quality of experience when you interact with the Site;
c. send you follow-up communications when you contact us via e-mail, submit feedback, or post an event; and
d. send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as updates regarding the Site, security, or support and maintenance advisories.
If you use our Site, we may collect information about the browser you are using. Our web server may store your IP address and domain. We might track the pages you visit. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. We collect this information using tracking tools described in this policy. To control those tools, please read the Your Choices section.
6. Disclosure of Your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data as described below and as described elsewhere in this Policy.
a. Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the materials; to conduct quality assurance testing; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the FIrm. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by the Firm.
b. Entity Restructuring. We may share some or all of your Personal Data in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, Personal Data may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business, or assets, that company will possess the Personal Data collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your Personal Data as described in this Policy.
You can opt out of marketing emails or text messages by following the instructions in any marketing emails or text messages you receive. You can also opt-out by sending us an email. To request changes to or to review your information, please send us an email. You may also email us to have your personal information deleted.
a. You can choose not to provide personal information. However if you don’t provide us with information some website features may not work. You can also choose to configure browser not to accept cookies. If you do so, however, some parts of our website may not work.
c. Our Do Not Track Policy. Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our sites are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
8. Where Information is Stored. Our Site is generally operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us may be transferred to the United States. Please also be aware that by using our Site and giving us your information, you consent to such transfer. You also understand that the U.S. may not provide the same level of protections as the laws of your country.
9. Security. We store your personal data on a secure server that is password protected and shielded from the outside world by a firewall.The Firm has also implemented and followed other appropriate technical measures to protect against the risks of unauthorized access to, erroneous disclosure of, and unlawful interception of Personal Data. BUT, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our site will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution on the Internet.
10. Third Party Websites. The Site may contain links to third party websites. When you click on a link to any other website or location, you will leave our Site and go to another site, and another entity may collect Personal Data or Anonymous Data from you. We have no control over, do not review, and cannot be responsible for, these outside websites or their content. Please be aware that the terms of this Policy do not apply to these outside websites or content, or to any collection of your Personal Data after you click on links to such outside websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of every website you visit. The links to third party websites or locations are for your convenience and do not signify our endorsement of such third parties or their products, content or websites.
12. Additional Questions.
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or:Attn: Richard C Gruber Jr Pasky Gruber LLC 320 W Ohio St., Ste 300 Chicago, IL 60654 312.448.7710
Please include your email address, name, address and telephone number when you contact us. This helps us handle your request correctly.
Last Updated: September 3, 2015.
Some of the content on this site is or may be considered Attorney Advertising under the applicable rules of certain states. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Last Updated: July 3, 2015.
Here is more information about the cookies we currently use on our website. We use all of these cookies to improve our site and the experience of our visitors:
Google Analytics: We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. For example, we collect details of the site where the visitor has come from and the total number of times a visitor has been to our website.
Siteimprove cookies: We may use these cookies to collect statistics about site usage. This might include information about when someone last visited our site.